- 業務回顧與策劃：診斷 – 機遇 – 方法 – 執行
“Leading teams and organizations to performance excellence“
High-performance teams are crucial for the success of every organization – and by empowering leaders to run these teams, businesses can look forward to growth that is profitable, robust, and sustainable. Once you’ve got your business performance in check, it’s time to empower your leaders to run high-performing teams. This series of workshops will help leaders steer their teams and organizations towards strategic success through essential expertise such as project management and strategic leadership.
- Emerging Leadership
- Advance Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Managing Gen Y – Increasing Multi-gen Engagement
- High Performance Team – Driving an Excellence Culture
- Change Management – Practical Tips & Tools for Transformation
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni)
- Leadership for Technical Professionals
- CXO Boardroom Presentation Skills
- True Colors – Optimizing Personal Leadership Potential
- Situational Leadership
“Cultivating a strong and resilient sales culture“
Building a sales force that is strong, productive and effective is essential to increase brand awareness, strengthen business relationships, and ultimately, generate revenue. This series of workshops will equip sales professionals with the skills to manage, negotiate, and sustain long-term positive relationships with clients.
- prospecting2win, referrals2win – Consultative Selling
- pitch2win – Presentation Skills
- Strategic Negotiation Skills
- Strategic Account Management
“Mastering the art of building great contacts“
This series of workshops will arm professionals with key capabilities to connect with different people of varying backgrounds and ranks, with poise and finesse.
- Executive Branding & Power Networking
- Business Etiquette
- International Protocol & Cultural Awareness
“Turning theory into real-world advantage“
This series of workshops will integrate work-based learning, classroom-based learning and personal learning with technology. Because we believe in making learning both real and fun, we have established a gamification aspect to help participants contextualize their newly-learnt knowledge to real-life scenarios.
- Effective Leadership
- The Future of Learning
“Mastering financial advisory for top performers“
This series of workshops will enable corporate professionals to delve deeper into specialized subject matters. From financial services to business management, our workshops are intensive sessions that challenge participants’ knowledge, technical skills and soft skills.
- Financial Risk Manager
- Chartered Wealth Manager
momenta is an approved training provider by the Institute of Banking and Finance (Singapore). Our programs are accredited and fulfil industry competency standards.
- Consultative Selling
- Strategic Client Book Management
- Structured Advisory 1
- Advanced Leadership and Business Planning
- Positioning Trust and Investment Banking
- Structured Wealth Advisory 2