Program: Dynamic Project Planning
Date: 18 – 19 May 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 27th April 2020)
Dynamic Project Planning
Dynamic Project Planning equips corporate professionals involved in project-based work with skills to enhance their competencies in project management with intensive hands-on exercises – ‘live’ projects that will bring their teams together and ready for action.
This two-day workshop is designed to help corporate professionals involved in project-based work initiate, plan, execute and see their projects through from start to finish in the most effective and productive ways.
This highly interactive session includes a project case study, that will require participants to apply the tools and techniques of managing and executing a project to complete this mock project. You will be given different scenarios to work on and receive feedback from your actions, allowing you to understand how well you have applied this to tool to your business.
- Increased efficiency in initiating, planning, managing and delivering services.
- Better communication with clients, team members and stakeholders.
- Enhanced core project management skills to keep to time, budget and resource constraints.
- Practice soft skills in managing needs of team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Improved rate of client satisfaction that will lead to more long-term partnerships.
About the Facilitator:
Associate partner, momenta group
- Leading global expert in project, program and portfolio management.
- Has worked with global leaders in Fortune 100 firms.
- Well-known keynote speaker at many leading project management conferences.
- Has more than two decades of experience in consulting, designing and implementing organizational performance improvement solutions across a wide range of industries.
- Through his years of work as a management consultant, he has a broad range of experience and developed insights that benefit his clients.
- Expert in facilitation of high-level strategy development sessions and working with clients to translate their organizational strategy into action.