Program: Leadership for Techies
Date: 14 – 15 May 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 23rd April 2020)
Leadership for Technical
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
“Success is 15% technical knowledge and 85% skill in human engineering – leadership and influencing people.”
The prevalence of technical roles in today’s organizations is becoming increasingly recognized, and leaders have realized the need to effectively lead technical professionals – with strategies that differ from the workforce at large. Leadership for Technical Professionals is a program that aims to help technical professionals enhance their leadership capabilities and build teams that will bring success to their organizations.
This two-day workshop is designed to help technical professionals in leadership and managerial positions. Attendees will learn how to influence behaviors, strengthen team dynamics and pursue continuous improvement while excelling in complex technical environments.
- Effective leadership tools for technical and scientific environments.
- Sharpened expertise to managing a knowledge-based workforce.
- Solid foundation of building trust and confidence of teams and stakeholders.
- Better insights into different types of leadership models that will work best for the
- Ability to identify and measure leadership qualities to facilitate improvement.
- Tips on being a charismatic and positive leader.
About the Facilitator:
Managing Director, momenta Malaysia
- Has almost 20 years of international business management experience, including the development and implementation of realistic processes and operational procedures.
- Has held or is currently holding key leadership roles in various organizations
- Skilled trainer and facilitator who is friendly, engaging and able to bring relevance to all audiences.
- Has a work portfolio that extends across 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Able to have a high level of interaction across different nationalities
- Fluent in English and speaks Thai, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia