Program: High Performance Team – Driving an Excellence Culture
Date: 27 April 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 6th April 2020)
High Performance Team – Driving an Excellence Culture
|RM 750||RM 850|
When it comes to ensuring the growth of a team or an individual, the leader is always the key. The value of building a High Performance Team is to develop a group of people that are highly focused on their goals and achieve superior business results. High Performance Team: Driving an Excellence Culture will equip leaders with the capabilities of maximizing the team’s strength by understanding the key levers of constructing a high performance team.
This one-day workshop is designed to help leaders in various industries to identify the greatest potential conflict on each stage of the team life cycle through team assessment. With consultant and speaker Patrick Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a team as a tool, individuals will be able to acquire the technique to overcome the dysfunction.
In this workshop, individuals will be able to adapt their motivation and managing approach by identifying different motivation drivers using Dan Pink’s 6 Types of Professional Motivation and practice facilitating team meeting through role play.
- Able to design your own high performance team
- Adapt in managing team member based on behavioural styles
- Understand the different motivation drivers & how to navigate through each team life cycle
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta Group
- Mark has more than 25 years of International Business Management experience in which he has held various key Director roles with extensive involvement in consultative sales development and final sales closings.
- Having resided in Asia for 50 years, he is able to understand and appreciate the many nuances of the region, allowing for a level of interaction and bringing relevance for international best practices.
- Developed the sales and marketing program for distribution of vehicles and machinery into Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia at George Cohen Far East Singapore.
- Moving onto media production Capital City Singapore a few years later, he directly managed and oversaw a sales team of 50.
- Within the three years heading Haworth India, he had an accumulated sale of close to $10 million, in which Microsoft India was a key client.
- With proven sales and marketing track record, Mark brings his knowledge in sales, negotiations, business development and customer relationship-building to the training room to develop sales personnel to exceed their potentials.