Program: Strategic Negotiations Skills
Date: 4 – 5 May 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 13th April 2020 )
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
Whether the stakes are complex multi-million-dollar deals or informal agreements with colleagues, successful negotiation skills are essential to get the most favorable outcomes for all parties while maintaining strong relationships. Strategic Negotiation Skills will equip individuals with the capabilities to create collaborative environments during negotiations with colleagues, clients and business partners to achieve long-term win-win results.
This two-day workshop is designed to help corporate professionals acquire skills and tools to manage diverse opinions, tackle disputes and reach mutual agreements while maintaining amicable business relationships. Individuals will be able to apply negotiation skills with poise, confidence and fluency even in high-pressure situations, leading to a highly sustainable working partnership.
Specially designed with high-value B2B, B2B2C and B2C sales environments in mind, this highly interactive workshop enables participants to learn through real-world solutions that they can apply to their work immediately.
- Heighten awareness of strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvement as a negotiator.
- Sharpen proficiency in identifying and managing psychological traps during negotiation.
- Enrich understanding of the power of building strong alliances.
- Improve success rates for win-win outcomes in negotiations.
- Build confidence in using strategic negotiation processes, frameworks and tools.
- Empower yourself with powerful techniques that are tried and tested by master negotiators.
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta group
- Mark has more than 25 years of International Business Management experience in which he has held various key Director roles with extensive involvement in consultative sales development and final sales closings.
- Having resided in Asia for 50 years, he is able to understand and appreciate the many nuances of the region, allowing for a level of interaction and bringing relevance for international best practices.
- Developed the sales and marketing program for distribution of vehicles and machinery into Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia at George Cohen Far East Singapore.
- Moving onto media production Capital City Singapore a few years later, he directly managed and oversaw a sales team of 50.
- Within the three years heading Haworth India, he had an accumulated sale of close to $10 million, in which Microsoft India was a key client.
- With proven sales and marketing track record, Mark brings his knowledge in sales, negotiations, business development and customer relationship-building to the training room to develop sales personnel to exceed their potentials.