Program: Strategic Accounts Management
Date: 8 – 9 June 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 18th May 2020 )
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
When it comes to ensuring the growth of companies as well as generating revenue, the value of establishing robust long-term alliances with partners and customers is undeniable. Every day, strategic account managers go all out to strike a balance between both client and organizational needs. Strategic Account Management aims to help sales professionals win corporate sales pitches by combining both technical and soft skills as they build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with their organizations’ key customers and partners.
This two-day workshop is designed to help sales professionals acquire new skills to develop and nurture their accounts, and the flair to pursue new ones. Individuals will be equipped with increased core competencies to build stronger and mutually beneficial relationships with their clients.
- Sharpened abilities to manage clients effectively.
- Best solutions to assess, clarify and address clients’ needs consistently.
- Increased core competencies to build a closer alliance with clients.
- Confidence to ask the right questions to address clients’ needs.
- Critical know-how to develop proven “best practice” habits when dealing with clients.
- Better understanding of crucial elements when evaluating the health of strategic accounts.
- Skills to articulate unique value propositions with conviction.
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta group
- Mark has more than 25 years of International Business Management experience in which he has held various key Director roles with extensive involvement in consultative sales development and final sales closings.
- Having resided in Asia for 50 years, he is able to understand and appreciate the many nuances of the region, allowing for a level of interaction and bringing relevance for international best practices.
- Developed the sales and marketing program for distribution of vehicles and machinery into Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia at George Cohen Far East Singapore.
- Moving onto media production Capital City Singapore a few years later, he directly managed and oversaw a sales team of 50.
- Within the three years heading Haworth India, he had an accumulated sale of close to $10 million, in which Microsoft India was a key client.
- With proven sales and marketing track record, Mark brings his knowledge in sales, negotiations, business development and customer relationship building to the training room to develop sales personnel to exceed their potentials.