Program: Presentation Skills for Techies
Date: 20 – 21 April 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 30th March 2020)
Presentation Skills for
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
The ability to craft effective presentations and deliver successful pitches is a skill that affects business decisions and career success. The most successful people in business and governments today are powerful and effective public speakers.
momenta’s Presentation Skills for Techies program includes personalized assessment and coaching sessions. You will acquire the practical tools to prepare, structure and deliver your message persuasively with confidence.
- Analyze the audience, structure data, present ideas efficiently, effectively and engagingly.
- Create a powerful opening, encourage participation and learn engagement techniques.
- Be aware of your own inhibitions and be more controlled, highly persuasive and impactful.
- Individual assessments and coaching sessions on presenting to guarantee behavior change.
About the Facilitator:
Managing Partner, momenta Group
- Tania is a dynamic and result-focused trainer, who motivates her participants at a physical, emotional and intellectual level to strive for continued excellence.
- She specializes in persuasive face-to-face business communication skills using experiential learning to guarantee behavior change.
- She has helped senior level executives and management to achieve their own personal goals and to affect the profitability of their companies, align sales teams and create action for achievement through conducting programs in public speaking, negotiations, advising and influencing, media skills, one-to-one coaching and pitch consulting for specific tenders.