Program: High Impact Consultative Selling
Date: 13 – 14 April 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 23rd March 2020)
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
Using this fundamental strategic shift in selling has proven to bring immediate success for sales professionals from many leading organizations such as UBS, Credit Suisse, BASF, Karl Storz, Bayer, Wacker Chemicals among others. momenta’s High Impact Consultative Selling is designed to guide your sales team to effectively assist clients in the buying process.
By understanding the power of persuasive language, the participants go on to develop structured sales conversations. Developed by top sales performers in a variety of industries with global best practices to ensure the tools and capabilities are applicable to B2B, B2B2C and high-value B2C sales environment.
- Understand the psychology of “buying” decisions and leveraging the “buying process”.
- Discover what clients truly value and articulate your unique value proposition.
- Uncover bigger selling opportunities.
- Develop “best practice” sales habits.
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta group
- Mark has more than 25 years of International Business Management experience in which he has held various key Director roles with extensive involvement in consultative sales development and final sales closings.
- Having resided in Asia for 50 years, he is able to understand and appreciate the many nuances of the region, allowing for a level of interaction and bringing relevance for international best practices.
- Developed the sales and marketing program for distribution of vehicles and machinery into Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia at George Cohen Far East Singapore.
- Moving onto media production Capital City Singapore a few years later, he directly managed and oversaw a sales team of 50.
- Within the three years heading Haworth India, he had an accumulated sale of close to $10 million, in which Microsoft India was a key client.
- With proven sales and marketing track record, Mark brings his knowledge in sales, negotiations, business development and customer relationship building to the training room to develop sales personnel to exceed their potentials.