Program: John Maxwell – The 360 Degree Leader
Date: 16 -17 April 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 26th March 2020)
John Maxwell – The 360
|RM 1,950||RM 2,250|
“99% of Leadership occurs not from the Top, but from the middle of an organization”
Many managers with leadership responsibilities feel that because they are not the main leader, that they cannot influence their bosses, peers, and subordinates. Even if managers who report to someone else, they can use the three different skills of leading up, leading across, and leading down the enterprise. Once leaders can incorporate these principles into their own style of management, they will be able to influence others in every direction and become a 360-Degree Leader.
Based on material by bestselling author and leadership guru, John C. Maxwell, and the momenta Learning Design model, this workshop will give participants practical tools and exercises that they can apply in their real-world work situations.
- Understand the psychology behind exercising a leadership decision in an organization.
- Determine the keys to overcome frustration of working under a discouraged environment.
- Discover the ways to develop passion towards vision that was developed by the others.
- Increase possibility to lead upwards through tools of influence.
About the Facilitator:
Managing Director, momenta Malaysia
- Has almost 20 years of international business management experience, including the development and implementation of realistic processes and operational procedures.
- Has held or is currently holding key leadership roles in various organizations
- Skilled trainer and facilitator who is friendly, engaging and able to bring relevance to all audiences.
- Has a work portfolio that extends across 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Able to have a high level of interaction across different nationalities
- Fluent in English and speaks Thai, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia