Program: John Maxwell – Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
Date: 6 – 7 April 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 16th March 2020)
John Maxwell- Everyone
|RM 1,950||RM 2,250|
ONLY ONE THING STANDS BETWEEN YOU AND SUCCESS.
IT ISN’T EXPERIENCE.
IT ISN’T TALENT.
If you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, you will be learning five Principles and five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting
Based on the material by bestselling author and leadership guru, John C. Maxwell, this workshop is designed following the momenta “Achieve; Do; Learn” instructional design model.
In order for organisations to attain their goals (Achieve), their leaders need to connect and communicate effectively with their teams (Do). In order for them to do this, they need a level of philosophical understanding as well as practical tools, practice and application, which will be covered in this workshop.
- Finding and expressing the keys to reach the common ground.
- Learning the ways to keep communication simple and clear.
- Inspiring people to transform knowledge into practical action.
- Gain trust and build relationship with people
About the Facilitator:
Managing Director, momenta Malaysia
- John Maxwell Team certified trainer
- Has almost 20 years of international business management experience, including the development and implementation of realistic processes and operational procedures.
- Has held or is currently holding key leadership roles in various organizations
- Skilled trainer and facilitator who is friendly, engaging and able to bring relevance to all audiences.
- Has a work portfolio that extends across 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Able to have a high level of interaction across different nationalities
- Fluent in English and speaks Thai, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia