Program: Strategic Innovation & Design Thinking
Date: 1 – 2 June 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 11th May 2020)
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
Innovating is the act of introducing new ideas, products or methods. Synonymous for change, making a difference, creating something unique, better, and initiating improvements across the organizations in the broadest sense.
The Strategic Innovation & Design Toolkit helps individuals and businesses to outperform their competitors. It is a structured yet creative approach towards finding new solutions that create leaps in value for both the organization and the end users.
It can be applied internally and externally to create new market spaces, blue oceans, making competition irrelevant.
- Formulate strategic innovation for your business, products and services.
- Learn processes and tools that help you improve the certainty of success in developing innovation.
- Learn strategic design thinking process to create a new breed of leaders and an innovation culture in the company.
- Learn how to increase the value, differentiate and rethink your products/services towards your target audience.
- Equip yourself with practical tools, frameworks and processes that are immediately applicable to create a Blue Ocean market space that makes your competitor irrelevant.
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta group
- Mark has more than 25 years of International Business Management experience in which he has held various key Director roles with extensive involvement in consultative sales development and final sales closings.
- Having resided in Asia for 50 years, he is able to understand and appreciate the many nuances of the region, allowing for a level of interaction and bringing relevance for international best practices.
- Developed the sales and marketing program for distribution of vehicles and machinery into Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia at George Cohen Far East Singapore.
- Moving onto media production Capital City Singapore a few years later, he directly managed and oversaw a sales team of 50.
- Within the three years heading Haworth India, he had an accumulated sale of close to $10 million, in which Microsoft India was a key client.
- With proven sales and marketing track record, Mark brings his knowledge in sales, negotiations, business development and customer relationship building to the training room to develop sales personnel to exceed their potentials.