Program: Strategic Business Modelling & Planning
Date: 23 – 24 April 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 2nd April 2020)
Strategic Business Modelling & Planning
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
In times of rapidly-evolving trends in the vast business market, organizations are increasingly seeing the need to discover new business opportunities, or transforming their current business models to entice clients, and eventually, generate profits.
Strategic Business Model & Planning enables individuals to understand dynamic business models, identify opportunities for improvement and innovation and to develop a clear business plan to ensure that their organizations grow strategically.
This two-day workshop is designed to help corporate professionals and entrepreneurs describe and articulate different types of business models, as well as understand how a sound business plan can translate into profits for their organizations. It also enables them to transform their visions into concrete plans to successfully secure the trust and interest of investors and stakeholders.
- Sharpen abilities to evaluate core competencies and strengths of business
- Understanding of key drivers that contribute to business growth
- Improve business acumen to analyze market opportunities, business health and suitable growth strategies
- Skills to strategically assess business plans and optimize core activities to create additional value
- Flair to discover and uncover profitability improvement opportunities
- Expertise to map out value proposition by evaluating business model
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta Group
- Mark has more than 25 years of International Business Management experience in which he has held various key Director roles with extensive involvement in consultative sales development and final sales closings.
- Having resided in Asia for 50 years, he is able to understand and appreciate the many nuances of the region, allowing for a level of interaction and bringing relevance for international best practices.
- Developed the sales and marketing program for distribution of vehicles and machinery into Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia at George Cohen Far East Singapore.
- Moving onto media production Capital City Singapore a few years later, he directly managed and oversaw a sales team of 50.
- Within the three years heading Haworth India, he had an accumulated sale of close to $10 million, in which Microsoft India was a key client.
- With proven sales and marketing track record, Mark brings his knowledge in sales, negotiations, business development and customer relationship building to the training room to develop sales personnel to exceed their potentials.