Program: Coaching for Optimal Employee Engagement
Date: 9 – 10 April 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 19th March 2020)
Coaching for Optimal
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
What do the top 20% of managers do that makes their team successful?
They don’t talk.
They LISTEN… Then they COACH.
Leaders and organizations have come to understand the importance of adopting a coaching culture to enhance employee performance. Coaching increases productivity, facilitates professional growth and identifies areas of strengths and improvement for team members and more – all of which will eventually impact organizations extraordinarily. Coaching for Optimal Employee Engagement equips managers and team leaders with skills to integrate proven coaching tools into their unique leadership styles, so they can bring out the best in their people.
This two-day workshop is designed to help business leaders motivate their teams to achieve optimized performance by instilling a culture of coaching. Participants will be introduced to new tools and skills to activate their team members’ untapped potential.
- Structured framework to conduct consistent and highly effective performance coaching sessions.
- Effective know-how to support your team members’ professional development.
- High-impact coaching tools that will enhance performance coaching skills.
- Enhanced leadership style that incorporates personal coaching.
- Instant “ready-to-coach” skills through scenario-based practice sessions.
About the Facilitator:
Managing Director, momenta Malaysia
- Has almost 20 years of international business management experience, including the development and implementation of realistic processes and operational procedures.
- Has held or is currently holding key leadership roles in various organizations.
- Skilled trainer and facilitator who is friendly, engaging and able to bring relevance to all audiences.
- Has a work portfolio that extends across 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Able to have a high level of interaction across different nationalities.
- Fluent in English and speaks Thai, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.